PhD in law
Anastasia graduated from the Academy of the National Economy under the Government of the Russian Federation (honors degree).
The degree of Master of Business Administration in Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO
Program: “Mediation. Theory of conflict resolution” in Moscow Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
Headed Civil department since 2013.
Since 2016 is a partner of the Barshchevsky & Partners Moscow bar association.
Since 2020 is a senior partner of the Barshchevsky & Partners Moscow bar association.
Anastasia provides clients with pre-trial legal assistance and mediation services, represents clients in litigation and offers full support in the preparation of legal documents. She has successfully represented clients in Russia’s Constitutional Court and Supreme Court.
Anastasia’s main specialization is family law, and she is also highly competent in the spheres of inheritance, intellectual property and civil law, as well as the defence of reputation.
In her family law practice, Anastasia provides legal assistance in the execution of pre-nuptial agreements, property settlement agreements, parenting agreements, and represents clients in challenges to the transactions entered into by either spouse, disputes on division of marital property, alimony, custody, etc.
In the rating of the international agency Best Lawyers, Anastasia is recognized as one of the best Russian lawyers in Civil Rights Law.
Global Law Experts, a reputable international guide, recommends Anastasia Rastorgueva as an expert in Family Law.
Anastasia Rastorgueva is a lecturer at the Moscow City Government University of Management, she reads the following courses: “Intellectual Property”, “Inheritance Law”, “Civil Law: Common Part”.
Anastasia Rastorgueva is the author of two books:
- The rights of spouses on intellectual property objects and their material carriers created and acquired during the marriage period,
- The division of property between spouses and heirs: legal aspects,
one of the authors of the collective monographs: “The legal fate of a business upon divorce and inheritance” and “Family business in the legal space of Russia”.
Anastasia participates in the preparation of expert articles and columns for scientific and practical professional publications, provides comments for leading business and specialized media.
Her principal themes are:
– Marital property regime in respect of physical media representing the intellectual deliverables
– Division of property, including the exclusive right, between the heirs
– Exclusive rights to intellectual deliverables and the equivalent means of identification as matrimonial assets
– Certain special aspects of identification of interest shares when dividing the common property of the spouses
– Agreement for division of the spouses’ common property
– Property to be divided between the spouses etc.