Albert Iurevich Anufriev
Candidate of juridical sciences
Graduated from GOU (State Educational Institution) of VPO (Higher Professional Education) Saratov State Academy of Law in 2008.
Received a master’s degree with honours at GOU of VPO Saratov State Academy of Law in 2010.
Was taking a postgraduate course (full-time attendance) at GOU of VPO Saratov State Academy of Law (now GU (State Institution) of VO (Higher Education) Saratov State Law Academy), from 2010 to 2013. Passed the qualifying examinations for the Candidate degree with the grade “excellent” during his postgraduate course studies. As well, presented the Candidate’s dissertation majoring in 12.00.15 “Civil Proceedings. Arbitration Proceedings”.
Repeated winner and laureate of International and All-Russian Research-to-Practice Conferences. Author of academic papers and publications.
Practicing lawyer. Total legal practice experience - since 2008.
- defense of rights and legitimate interests regarding economic criminal cases;
- defense of rights and legitimate interests in the course of government services’, law-enforcement authorities’ scheduled (unscheduled) inspections, including tax inspections;
- defense of rights and legitimate interests of legal entities and individuals as part of insolvency (bankruptcy) cases;
- legal support upon merger, acquisition and splitting up of corporations;
- legal assistance upon corporate conflicts.